174. homesick

így érez az ember Off Course – ha már tudod, hogyan, fordítsd le, ha vállalod, hogy felhasználod a dőlt betűs segítséget, akkor azért inkább 3/5 szintű a feladat. ügyes légy :)



 segítség a nyelvtanhoz:
  * igeidők (videó)
  * még... is, még... sem_mondatok

(carolnelsonfineart.com)
I am living-the-dream as a painter, instructor, juror, and lecturer.
I live to be creative. I am inspired by things I see around me - a line, a shadow, a texture, a color. Form and shape and how color masses interact - it's all part of what gets me going in a creative pursuit.


My style goes from realism to abstraction. I love doing both, but my workshops and private instruction tend to focus on my mixed media work, which definitely leans to abstraction. The artist's creative energy needs to be focused to be successful at abstract work, and that's why I love it.
As a Golden Art Educator, teaching others, and sharing my knowledge, has become a big part of my art career. Since I love to experiment with different materials, other artists come to me to learn some of the techniques I've developed for my abstract work. I love sharing what I've learned with other artists through classes and workshops around the country. In addition to workshops, I also offer private and semiprivate instruction in my studio near Denver, Colorado.
My work is collected by individuals, corporations and civic entities. They find me by word of mouth, art shows, galleries, exhibitions, and through the internet. I've been recognized with many competitive awards by national art magazines and organizations. I am a member of the International Society of Experimental Artists (ISEA), several Colorado art guilds, and a signature member of the International Society of Acrylic Painters (ISAP).
So welcome to my website. Everything is divided into categories according to painting style and/or subject matter. The "small paintings " is a very diverse collection and defined only by size. You'll find abstracts, flowers, horses, teapots - you name it. They are priced for someone starting their collection or someone looking to add a splash of color in a certain spot in their home.
Be sure to sign up for my free e-newsletter. I'll never share your email address with anyone, and I won't bombard your inbox with trivia. I just send out 4-6 newsletters a year when I have something new, or possibly earth shattering, to tell you about. Thanks for visiting. Feel free to bookmark this site and forward it to friends.

Nincsenek megjegyzések :

Megjegyzés küldése